Quick Website Setup
Make sure that, you have already filled up settings form and restart your backend server.
1. Admin login
To log in as admin, use the registered email when filling out the quick setup form.
2. Website setting information fill up
Open your admin dashboard, scroll to the sidebar and find website settings, then click on it, you need to fill out the information here, but for initial set up you need to fill out Website Information, Manage SMTP Setting and Environment Setting at first.
3. Set up common form fields data
1. To set up common field data Click Here.
2. After complete the add user role process, you must add the terms and conditions field. For more details: Visit here
4. Add user role
Now you need to add your user role.
6. Your website initial setup done, Now may create new user according to needs.
If you complete the entire procedure correctly, your website will be up and running.
If you encounter any difficulties, please contact Support.