** To setup this project, you need to make sure that your hosting server supports node.js **
- First, You have to download the file, you will get a zip file.
- Then, you have to Extract the file.
- You will find two files 1. taxstick-backend and 2. taxstick-frondend.
- Install project dependencies(In your local environment)):
If NodeJs is not installed, then follow this step to install NodeJs:
- After successfully installed, check NodeJs version. It will show some number. node --version
- If yarn is not installed, then use the following command to install yarn: npm i -g yarn
- Check yarn version, It will show some number. yarn --version
Now you need to follow the below instructions
***If you face any kind of installation problem, contact our support***